HELLOWORLD.PRJCT™

MONK ARTWORK

Monk.

for me is figuratively attitudes toward some form of patience and discipline against a very fine human behavior. I admire them. how they discipline themselves to a form of bonding, resulting in something more than their own, without them knowing it. not only the body but also soul and mind. their closeness to nature and nature. their quest to realize the existence of god in the form of application of the properties themselves in the life of god.

appreciate life forms in the present, I employ a monk, I draw a monk, I attached a picture monk, and I voiced them. truth in my opinion not only on his religious label. I really believe in a form of religion. Islam. I was 100% Muslim. but I rebelled and asked about the validity. not to command, but to the adherents. monk's life look more can rely on to bring peace on earth.

in this case, HelloWorld paying tribute to them. the monks.